Cabinets Painting & Refinishing
If you’re tired of the way your kitchen cabinets look, you don’t have to pay to have a new kitchen installed. You can save money and give your kitchen a facelift by having your cabinets refinished.
This project requires a lot of work and craftsmanship, so it’s best to hire experienced professionals from West Coast Painting. With us, you can rest assured that the job will be done with skill and precision.
Prepare to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
- We determine the condition of the cabinets. Determine that one or more of them needs to be replaced.
- Empty the cabinets, remove the doors, drawers and hardware.
- Clean all surfaces with TSP cleaner to remove any grease and dirt. Repair damaged areas. Dents and holes can be filled with a wood filler.
- Cover countertops, appliances and other areas you want to protect. Placing painter’s tape on the wall along the cabinet edges.
- Clean all surfaces with a vacuum and a tack cloth. Everything should be dust free before painting.
- We proceed with the painting process.
For cabinetry projects, we remove hardware and cabinet doors. Our painters then re-install the door hardware and re-hang the doors once we have completed painting the cabinets. When you have a need for carpentry repairs, as well as carpentry painting, call West Coast Painting!