Our Warranties – We Stand Behind Our Service!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
West Coast Painting has a reputation of high-quality painting services backed with our customer satisfaction guarantee.
Not only do we want you to be satisfied when the job is completed, we want to offer you protection for your home for years to come.
Our 2 year warranties on our painting services give you peace of mind that your paint will look great and protect your home for many years to come. All you need to do is call our office if there is peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship during the duration of your warranty – we will send out one of our crew to fix the issue (fading is not covered).
LIMITED TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of two years from the date of completion of the work described on the front of your estimate, West Coast Painting will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any work where the Contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work which was not performed by the Contractor.
- Varnished surfaces.
- Surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster or wood.
- Peeling, blistering or chipping where they are caused by: mill-glazing from smooth cedar, ordinary wear and tear, abnormal use or misuse, peeling of layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the contractor, structural defects, settling or movement, moisture content of the substrate.
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents or exposure to harmful solids, liquids or gases.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface.
FOR THIS WARRANTY TO BE VALID, YOU MUST:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Retain a copy of the original estimate.
- Retain a copy of your cancelled check or other evidence of payment in full.
- Make the property accessible to the Contractor or his/her workers to perform the repairs.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
For warranty service, you should contact West Coast Painting to schedule an inspection of your property by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +1 (925) 393-8097.